Bullitt's Bros

Saturday, December 20, 2008

More virtual skirt chasing.

To this girl. She likes Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Hello.

I enjoyed your profile. I too am a fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I discovered the show while researching ways to deal with my neighbor who is clearly of Nosferatu-disposition and has plans upon my person, most likely to seize ownership of my mountain bike as it has a comfort ride seat which vampires are know to appreciate. Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that despite the show's very direct and informational title, it's largely about people smooching and wanting to be smooched.

While this may be interesting TV to some, it does little to help me hide my neighbor's body which, surprisingly, did not turn into a puddle of water or protoplasm when I put a stake through his heart. Any advice you may have gleaned from the program would be appreciated.

Joe
____________________________________________________

No response yet. I'll let you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home