Bullitt's Bros

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Winter-Spring-Summer Hiatus

Wow. I haven't posted anything here since February 5, 2008. Since then, a lot has happened: I got a job; and I now put two spaces after periods at the end of sentences.

Right now, I'm in the city of my childhood, hanging with the parents, and madness has ensued many times.

Today, mom, dad, and I were watching a commercial for an electric razor.

[REMAINDER REDACTED]

Well, mom has told me that I can't keep this post up. Too embarrassing, I suppose. In Mom's words, "you can't post anything that's private."

We'll see what content this edict leaves me with.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Glad to see that you're back, Bobcat.

    By Blogger Akrasia, at 11:27 AM  

  • Yes, indeed. Welcome back. Lunch was fun.

    You ask "What would it be like to see the world the way mom does?"

    It might start to make sense.

    By Blogger kmosser, at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home