Bullitt's Bros

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

B's true Mom Stories, Revisited

Ok, so I'm in Dayton right now. I have the following conversation with Mom:

Mom: I saw this movie, it was very disturbing, but I can't remember the name!
Me: Who was in it?
Mom: What's the name of the guy who's the son of Barbara Streisand's husband?
Me: Josh Brolin?
Mom: Yeah! Well, he wasn't in it.

Sorry for not updating the blog for so long, by the way. I finished up my dissertation, then I moved to a new place, then I applied for philosophy jobs, now I'm getting "fly-backs" to interview for some more philosophy jobs ... it can drive a fella mad.

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations on the "fly backs" Bobcat! Way to go! How many do you have so far?

    (I've never understood why they call them "fly backs' when you've probably never been there in the first place!)

    By Blogger Akrasia, at 3:07 AM  

  • Oh yeah, I have two so far (not a great number, but they're at my top two choices)...

    By Blogger Akrasia, at 3:08 AM  

  • hey. good luck with the jobs (i heard about them from this blog entry's eponym.)

    --kurt

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home