Bullitt's Bros

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Joe Rogan v. Ned Holness/Carlos Mencia

I've often wondered what I would be like if I were really strong and good at, say, boxing. See, I'm conflict-averse by nature, and while I've been getting less and less conflict-averse over time, part of being conflict averse means imagining the worst-case scenario out of minor confrontations. To wit:

I'm at the movie theater waiting in a line for popcorn. A guy cuts in front of me and everyone else. The fella behind the counter says nothing and just begins to take his order. I think about telling him to get to the back of the line, but it quickly occurs to me: "wait, if I do this, he might take out a gun and pistol-whip me with it. He'll probably break my orbital socket. How do you cast a broken orbital? You probably can't. It's probably like a clavicle breakage. I better let him get his popcorn, 'cause I need my orbital to study."

Joe Rogan, I'm guessing, doesn't think like that. He is, to quote Cabbage Correira, "buff n' stuff". So, when he has the opportunity to confront Carlos Mencia over his joke-stealing, he takes it ... and tapes it. Worth watching.

1 Comments:

  • I watched this just two days ago. For some reason, I never thought it was going to get physical because I assumed Mencia knows that Rogan would kill him.

    Also, millionaires don't get in fistfights. The lawsuit WILL happen, and they hate their lawyers anyway...so why give them more.

    By Blogger Mikey Y, at 2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home