Bullitt's Bros

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yikes.

So today I had this girl in my office for a few hours. Girls don't usually make me nervous. She made me nervous. Yikes.

It's weird to have a job that puts you in contact with the best looking women in the world on a frequent basis but there it is. It's not like there's temptation, there's not, much as in the same way I'm not tempted to buy a rocket powered diamond encrusted Ferarri. Do I want one? Sure. But I can't afford it and I don't want to deal with the other guys who want a ride.

Still though, she is probably the second most beautiful girl I have had in the office... the number one prize goes to Nadine. If you have seen My Name Is Earl, keep in mind that she doesn't photograph all that well. In person she will melt your eyeballs. I have been looking for mine for two years now. Nadine, however, is entirely too insecure to make ne nervous. Leticia knows her effect on men and uses it. Mostly for evil I assume.

1978 seems to have been a good year for women.

Still, I hate them.

4 Comments:

  • I'm -totally- on board for Nadine. She makes my teeth sweat.

    But is there some sort of "man" or "cat-man" filter they use to shoot this girl?

    http://www.mondo-exotica.net/magiozal/arquivo/images/2004/leticia_birkheuer.jpg

    http://imgserv.ya.com/galerias2.ya.com/img/0/029fb4c40131a6f1i3.jpg

    Wait a tic...now I've just seem a couple shots where she looks smoking hot. I'm torn. Those first two photos are really not very flattering.
    I imagine the 7th richest model in Brazil must be doing something right...

    By Blogger Mikey Y, at 12:35 PM  

  • Leticia has an odd look in that her eyes are farther apart than most people's so it's not surprising that sometimes pictures of her don't turn out so well.

    That said, in person... yikes.

    By Blogger Joe, at 4:32 PM  

  • If Nadine V is your number one, then she must really not photograph well. And she also does not act well, which always uglies up hot chicks for me.

    By Blogger MRPIGG, at 4:26 PM  

  • Actually I find women who do no act well to be a refreshing change form the norm. Makes it easier to know when they are lying to your face.

    By Blogger Puttin, at 11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home