Bullitt's Bros

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Lost Room

So I've been watching this mini-series on the Sci-Fi Network, The Lost Room.

It was, as far as I can tell, clearly written by a dungeon master. In particular, the whole story seems like one of Joe's campaigns.

It's really clever--at least parts 1 and 2 were (there are 3 parts total)--and I hope it turns into a show, a la Battlestar Galactica.

Don't get me wrong; it's not like spun gold. But while the characters and dialogue are only okay, and people are rather ... uh, cavalier about hanging out with murderers, it's pretty dern entertaining.

Plus, it's got lots of magic items.

Just sayin', all you guys who played D&D with my brother will probably enjoy it.

(My girlfriend calls it the Anti-Lost because it doesn't waste time, and has plausible and clever solutions to interesting problems.)

2 Comments:

  • Cool! I will have to check it out.

    Hey I heard the news about the Holiday Bonuses this year in NYC. I hope your lady did well.

    By Blogger Puttin, at 2:08 PM  

  • Unfortunately, not so much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home